Get high-quality healthcare coverage starting at $25 per month!
Your Care Begins with Health Insurance
Learn more about different healthcare options, and find out if you are eligible for healthcare coverage through SEIU 775 Benefits Group.
To qualify for coverage through SEIU 775 Benefits Group, you must submit an application, work 80 hours each month for two months in a row and maintain 80 hours per month going forward for continuous coverage.
Not Eligible for Coverage?
If you cannot work 80 hours or more this month to get coverage through SEIU 775 Benefits Group, you will need to get other health insurance.
Eligible and Interested in Enrolling in the SEIU 775 Benefits Group Plan?
Eligible Individual Providers (IP) and Agency Providers (AP) can enroll:
- Within 60 days of becoming eligible for coverage.
- During Annual Open Enrollment (every year in July).
- Within 60 days of a Qualifying Life Event (a change in your situation, for example: loss of coverage elsewhere or getting married).
Please note hours worked must be reported to your employer within 60 days of the date worked to be used in the calculation of your health benefits eligibility. Your employer will report your hours worked to SEIU 775 Benefits Group. If your hours are reported late, hours will be recorded but coverage may not be extended.
- Example: Hours worked in January must be reported to your employer by March 31, and received by SEIU 775 Benefits Group from your employer no later than April 20 to ensure March coverage.
Enrollment Is Easy!
There are 2 options to enroll in coverage.
Option 1: Online with My Plan
- Enroll in benefits or make changes to your current coverage during Open Enrollment.
- View hours and eligibility.
- Get information on coverage and benefits.
- Access forms, plan documents, self-pay invoices and payment history.
Option 2: Request a paper application
If you prefer to fill out a paper application, call (877) 606-6706 to request an application to be sent by email or to your home address.
Return your application by email, fax or mail:
Send the form(s) in an envelope with your return address and U.S. postage to:
SEIU Benefits Group
PO BOX 24811
Seattle, WA 98124
Call a Health Benefits Specialist 1-877-606-6705.