Health Benefits Login
Easily manage your benefits online!
Make an Online Account
An online account gives you access to the great health and wellness benefits you get as a caregiver. This includes high-quality, affordable healthcare coverage, free slip-resistant shoes (called Caregiver Kicks) and emotional health coaching through the Headspace Care app.
All active caregivers can sign up for an online account. It’s the simplest way to:
- View hours and eligibility for your health and wellness benefits.
- Apply for healthcare coverage, or make changes to existing coverage.
- Submit a Qualifying Life Event (QLE) at any time.
- Add children to your coverage.
- Access plan documents and forms.
- Pay co-premium invoices and view payments.
- Sign up for email communications about your coverage.
Making an online account takes 5 minutes or less, and you can use it all year long to easily access your benefits.
If you are making an account for the first time, learn how to create a login.
If you have questions about your payment, coverage or anything else health plan-related, please call Customer Service at 1-877-606-6705 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific time, Monday-Friday. Once you’ve made an online account, you can use the chat feature for immediate support, or email SEIU775BGfirstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
At this time, you can only make an account in English. For in-language account support, contact Customer Service at 1-877-606-6705 to be connected to a representative in your language.
Online accounts are part of Magnacare’s CREATE portal. Magnacare is the administrator of caregivers’ healthcare coverage.