Basic Training 30
Basic Training 30 is required training for Parent Individual Provider, Limited Service and Adult Child Caregivers. All 30 hours are completed online.
If you need to start Basic Training 30, you will get an email with instructions to enroll.
If you have completed some Basic Training 30 prior to 2/15/22, but still have some remaining modules, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to finish your training. Please check back at a later time for more information on how you can complete your requirement.
Basic Training is required for:
- Parent Individual Provider (HCS/AAA)
- Limited Service Provider
- Adult Child Individual Provider
Click here for descriptions of these categories.
Basic Training 30 is a 30-hour self-paced, online only course. Here are some additional course information:
- Online introduction to the course.
- 11 learning modules with knowledge checks at the end of each module.
- A final exam.
Beginning Your Training
You will receive an email with the information needed to create your online account and begin your training.
- Press on the link in the email you received.
- Create your online account.
- Press on “Start”. You can now begin your online training!
If you need help, view the Basic Training 30 guide for detailed instructions.
If you need help creating your My Benefits account or enrolling in courses, the Member Resource Center (MRC) is here to help you every step of the way.
- Phone: 1-866-371-3200, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Limited English Proficiency students, representatives at the MRC can speak with you in your language.