Basic Training 30
Basic Training 30 is required training for Parent Provider Non-DDA, Limited Service and Adult Child Provider.
You can complete all 30 hours of your training online. Learn how to enroll and complete your training below.
Caregivers who were hired between 8/17/2019 and 9/30/2020 and need to complete Basic Training 30 should have received an email with information about the number of hours they need to take and their deadline. If you do not see this email and need to complete your training, please call the Member Resource Center (MRC) at 1-866-371-3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They are available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Your Training Deadline
Washington state extended the deadline for caregiver training requirements because of COVID-19 impacts. The Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) set a new deadline based on your hire date.
If you do not finish your required training by your deadline, you will no longer be able to continue working as a paid caregiver.
|Your hired or rehired date||Must complete Basic Training by|
|8/17/2019 to 9/30/2020||10/31/2022|
|10/1/2020 to 4/30/2021||1/31/2023|
|5/1/2021 to 3/31/2022||4/30/2023|
|4/1/2022 to 9/30/2022||8/31/2023|
How to Access Your Online Account
- Go to myseiu.be/online22. You do not need to create an account.
- The first time you log in, use this information:
- For your Email, use the email address you gave when you were hired.
- For the password, type Summer2022.
- As soon as you log in, you will update your password and verify your contact information.
- Press “Start” to begin your online training.
If you need help, view the Basic Training 30 guide for detailed instructions.
Basic Training 30 is a 30-hour self-paced, online only course. This includes:
- Online introduction to the course.
- 11 learning modules with knowledge checks at the end of each module.
- A final exam.
If you started training before February 22, 2022, you will see the courses you need to finish on your dashboard. In total, you need to take the following to complete Basic Training 30:
- 5 core courses.
- 13 hours of elective courses.
This course is currently offered only in English. If you need help taking it in a different language, you can use a community interpreter.
A community interpreter is a friend or relative over the age of 18 that is not your client.
If you need help enrolling and completing your training, view the Basic Training 30 guide.
For additional support, contact the Member Resource Center (MRC).
- Phone: 1-866-371-3200, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Email: email@example.com
- If your first language is not English, representatives at the MRC can speak with you in your language.