Basic Training 7
Basic Training is required for:
- Parent Individual Provider (DDA)
Click here for descriptions of these categories.
You must complete all 7 hours to meet your requirement. This includes:
- 1-hour of independent study.
- 6-hours of instructor-led training.
You can enroll in Basic Training by contacting the Member Resource Center at 1-866-371-3200. They are available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
How to successfully complete Basic Training 7:
- Before your first webinar:
- On the day of your first webinar, go to the email you received with the webinar links and press the link for webinar 1 or copy the link into your browser.
- If your second class is a webinar, go to the email you received with the webinar links and press the link for webinar 2 or copy the link into your browser. If your second class is in person. please arrive at least 15 minutes before your class is set to begin. Learn more about the current classroom policy.
If you need help creating your My Benefits account or enrolling in courses, the Member Resource Center (MRC) is here to help you every step of the way.
- Phone: 1-866-371-3200, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Limited English Proficiency students, representatives at the MRC can speak with you in your language.