Online Continuing Education Courses
You can now take online Continuing Education (CE) courses in the Caregiver Learning Center on My Benefits. Learn how to access your online account.
In the Caregiver Learning Center, you can:
- See your current training requirement.
- Quickly enroll and complete your online CEs.
- Complete online CEs in multiple languages.
Important: If you would like to complete CEs you have already enrolled in on the Cornerstone training website (seiu.digitalchalk.com/auth/login), please finish those courses by June 18, 2023.
If you complete CEs through seiu.digitalchalk.com/auth/login, you will not see the completion in the Caregiver Learning Center. It will appear on your transcript.
Official transcripts are provided by SEIU 775 Benefits Group. To get your transcript:
- Individual Providers (IPs) should email email@example.com.
- Agency Providers (APs) should contact your employer.