New Online Continuing Education Courses
Up to 12 new Continuing Education (CE) hours are now available online!
If you need to complete CE hours, you will receive an email with enrollment information.
You must wait until you get this email to enroll in online CEs. The email includes information needed to create your online account and get credit for your CE courses. You CANNOT get credit for any online CEs you complete until you receive this email.
Please keep track of CE credits you have completed and only enroll in the number of course hours you need.
- First Things First – Taking Care of Yourself (2 hrs)
- Customer Service Skills (1 hr)
- Back to the Basics of Nutrition (3 hrs)
- Assisting a Client Living with Chronic Pain (2 hrs)
- Falls and Fall Prevention (1 hr)
- The Difference Between a Right and Left Sided Stroke (3 hrs)
While you work toward completing your requirement, you will be able to continue working as a paid caregiver. CE deadlines are currently extended until December 31, 2022 or 120 days after the end of the COVID-19 State of Emergency, whichever is later.
Want to take a CE course now? Learn more about webinar and in-person options:
- Mental Health First Aid Series (English only)
- Webinar and In-Person CEs (available in multiple languages)