Helpful Outside Resources
Estimate your Retirement Benefits
Online retirement calculators are an easy way to see how much money you might have when you retire. All you need to do is enter your financial information into the calculator to see an estimate. The information you enter is anonymous and all estimates are for educational purposes only.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) Social Security Calculator can help you see how much money you might get in Social Security benefits every month when you retire.
- AARP’s Retirement Income Calculator can give you a personalized look at what your finances might be like when you retire. This calculator includes many aspects of your retirement planning, such as your personal savings, employer accounts (like you Secure Retirement Plan) and your lifestyle.
- Retirement: My Plan also has a retirement calculator that you can use to estimate your future Secure Retirement Plan balance. With Retirement: My Plan, you can also name a beneficiary or request a distribution.
Other Trusted Resouces
Learn more about some of the Secure Retirement Plan’s trusted resources.
Milliman is the administrator for the SEIU 775 Secure Retirement Plan. When you login to Retirement: My Plan, you will be taken to Milliman’s website to view your SRP information. Your information is always confidential.
Washington’s Retirement Marketplace
Washington’s Retirement Marketplace is a secure website where you can compare Washington state-verified, low-cost retirement savings plans, such as Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA):
- Aspire: Aspire is one of the IRA providers found on the WA Retirement Marketplace. They offer financial planning resources in
addition to their Individual Retirement Accounts at affordable rates. Learn more or call Aspire directly at 1-206-939-5615.
- FinHabits: FinHabits is one of the IRA providers found on the WA Retirement Marketplace. FinHabits provides diversified portfolios
at affordable rates. Learn more or call Finhabits directly at 1-800-492-1175.
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
Wherever you are in your retirement planning, you can use CFPB’s Consumer Tools to help you get prepared.
Tax Preparation and Planning
See these great resources for tax preparation and retirement planning:
Please contact a tax preparation professional if you need additional assistance.
More Social Security Resources for You
Get Help with Budgeting
Learn more about the basics of budgeting on this helpful online resource called “Making a Budget”, from the Federal Trade Commission, whose mission it is to protect consumers.
It can be hard to make a budget yourself. You can also use this budget worksheet you can fill in to have a budget calculated for you.