Designed for You
Self-care programs for caregivers
Find Your Fit
If you are feeling stressed and anxious about COVID-19, it is important to cope with these feelings for both your emotional and physical health.
There are tools available to help you and your family with anything from day-to-day stresses to other challenges like anxiety or depression. Finding healthy ways to cope with stress makes you, the people you care for, and your community stronger.
No matter your needs or preferences, get the right support anytime, anywhere by using Resource Finder to find the best fit for you among these free work, life and self-care services.
For Caregivers, from Caregivers: Tips for Self-Care
To celebrate 2019 Mental Health Awareness Month, a panel of caregivers shared their self-care tips for work and life, and the emotional health programs that help them the most.
Hear from Heidi M., Shae C. and Melissa B. in this recording of our Facebook Live event!
Many organizations across the country also currently offer online resources for additional emotional support. All of these resources are free and accessible to you:
- Calm app, helps to reduce stress and improve sleep through easy mindfulness techniques.
- Headspace meditation app, is available to all US healthcare professionals through 2020.
- VA Mindfulness Coach app, teaches the practice of mindfulness.
- Stop, Breathe & Think meditation app, teaches you ways to check in with how you’re feeling through short activities tuned to your emotions.
- Ten Percent Happier’s Coronavirus Sanity Guide, provides meditations, podcasts, blog posts and talks for practical, simple ways of coping with stress, fear and anxiety.