Open Enrollment is July 1-20
Enroll or make changes to your coverage!
July 1-20: Your Only Chance This Year
Open Enrollment is your annual chance to enroll in healthcare coverage (if you are eligible), add a dependent and/or make optional changes to your coverage (if you are enrolled).
- If you are eligible now and enroll in coverage, your coverage will start August 1.
- If you are not eligible right now but are interested in coverage, you should still submit a completed Health Benefits Application by July 20. Your coverage will start when you become eligible.
- If you are already enrolled, you do not need to take action unless you want to add a dependent or change your dental plan.
You are eligible for personal healthcare coverage through SEIU 775 Benefits Group when you work 80 or more hours per month 2 months in a row. If you work 120 hours or more per month, you can enroll your dependent in dental coverage for just $10 per month.
If you have questions about eligibility, or need language help, call SEIU 775 Benefits Group Customer Service at 1-877-606-6705, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific time, Monday to Friday.
What You Get
For just $25 per month, you get the following benefits:
More Benefits, Designed Just for You
Your emotional health is just as important as your physical health. Coverage includes psychotherapy, medication, group therapy and complementary and alternative medicines and other benefits designed for caregivers:
- Self-care benefits: Emotional health programs help reduce stress, depression and anxiety. Find the self-care program that fits your needs.
- Caregiver Kicks: Get free, comfortable and slip-resistant shoes in more than 70 styles. Learn more about Caregiver Kicks.
How to Enroll or Make Changes
From July 1 to July 20, there are 2 options to enroll or change your coverage. Your application must be received by July 20 for it to be processed.
If you have questions or need language help, call SEIU 775 Benefits Group Customer Service at 1-877-606-6705.
*For Agency Providers (AP) and CDWA Individual Providers (IP) on KPWA HMO, KPNW or Aetna only. If you are currently enrolled in the KPWA POS plan and want to get $10 dental for your dependent, you will need to change your medical plan. Call 877-606-6705 for help.