Continuous Health Coverage during COVID-19
Continuous Coverage* is temporary and ended February 28, 2021.
If you signed up and have coverage through SEIU 775 Benefits Group, you will have continuous healthcare coverage through the end of February.
What you need to know about your healthcare coverage options:
- If you were not able to work 80 hours or more in January (to keep coverage through SEIU 775 Benefits Group), you will need to get other health insurance.
- February 15, 2021 was the last day to apply for March coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder.
- You can apply for other coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder’s (wahealthplanfinder.org) special enrollment period. Learn how through Washington Healthplanfinder’s Coronavirus FAQs page.
- Caregivers and their families may qualify for coverage through Apple Health (Medicaid). If you qualify, you can enroll at any time.
- Caregivers who qualify for coverage through SEIU 775 Benefits Group can apply today.
Please visit the Health Benefits FAQ. If you have questions about eligibility or hours, or need language or technical assistance, please call your Health Benefits Specialists at 1-877-606-6705.
Learn the definitions of common insurance terms to better understand your health coverage.
Individual Providers (IPs): You can find your next client today on Carina. Carina is a free self-service website created to help you find clients near you. Carina works in partnership with DSHS and SEIU 775 Benefits Group.
If you lost work or work hours due to illness or injury, a State program providing health care and employment supports may be right for you. If you live in King, Snohomish or Pierce Counties, learn more about the Retain Washington program by calling 1-877-353-2121 or visiting www.retainwa.org.
If you need help finding the right option for you, use Resource Finder.
Get answers to common questions about Continuous Health Coverage in your preferred language:
Your privacy is important to us. Get more information about our privacy and confidentiality policy here.