For PPO health plan members, your same great benefits are now provided by Aetna! (Find full plan summary here.)
Because changing an insurance carrier is could have big impacts on your access to health, we are hosting four health fairs specifically for your Aetna PPO plan. Join us to talk to staff and Aetna representatives about your new health plan!
July 11: Moses Lake Health Fair
- 1:30pm – 3:30pm
- Comfort Suites
1700 E Kittleson Rd, Moses Lake, WA 98837
July 13: Port Angeles Health Fair
- 11am – 1pm
- Port Angeles Classroom
801 E. Front St, Port Angeles, WA 98362
July 20: East Wenatchee Health Fair
- 1pm – 3pm
- Aging and Adult Care of Central Washington
50 Simon St SE, Suite A, E. Wenatchee, WA 98802
Here are the important details to know about your new Aetna health plan:
- Your benefits are exactly the same with Aetna. Your premium, benefits, and costs are exactly the same from last year. For questions, call us at 1-866-371-3200.
- Your doctor and provider options have expanded! See instructions on the next page to find providers in the Aetna network or call Aetna Customer Service at 855-736-9469.
- Sav-RX is your new prescription service. Your prescription copays will remain the same.
- Have questions or concerns about this switch to Aetna? Please join us for one of four health fairs below to talk to our staff directly. Call us with any questions about your plan at 1-866-371-3200.