Your KPNW Health Plan
Find a doctor and start using your benefits today!
It’s easy to use your health benefits:
- Make an online account at KaiserPermanente.org.
- Find a primary care doctor.
- Schedule a check-up.
Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for coverage through SEIU 775 Benefits Group, you must submit an application, work 80 hours each month for two months in a row and maintain 80 hours per month going forward for continuous coverage
An online account saves time by making it easy to find a doctor, manage costs or try a health program.
- Visit the Kaiser Permanente website.
- Click “Sign In” in the upper right hand corner.
- Click “Register Now”.
- Enter your member registration information, and click “Next”.
- Answer several general questions, which will take you to the account home page.
The first step to using your benefits is finding a doctor (also called a “primary care provider”) who can provide you with continued care. And with your health plan, doctor’s office visits are just $15.
Follow these steps to find a doctor in your network:
- Visit the “Find doctors and locations page.”
- Under “Search type”, click “Doctors.”
- Under the ”Region” drop-down menu, select “Oregon / SW Washington.”
- Select “Use my location” OR enter your zip code or city and distance preferences.
- Click “Search.”
If you prefer to find a doctor or discuss your plan over the phone, please call KPNW Member Services at 1-888-813.2000.
Use your affordable (and in many cases, free) benefits! Benefits include emotional health programs and dental, hearing and vision benefits.
Emotional Health Benefits:
These resources make it easy to find support for you or your family anytime, anywhere. Use them to get help with anything from day-to-day stresses to more serious challenges like harassment or depression.
- Behavioral Health Services: Call the Behavioral Health Access Line at Kaiser at 1-888-287-2680 or visit the Kaiser Permanente website to get more information on mental health and wellness.
- Self-care programs through SEIU 775 Benefits Group: It’s important to care for your emotional health, but people have different needs. Try one of 3 programs designed for caregivers: Ginger, EAP or Tools for Calm.
- Dental Benefits: Your dental plan is included in your health benefits! Dental cleanings and preventive care, like X-Rays, fillings and fluoride are always free with Delta Dental or Willamette Dental Group. Learn more about your dental plan.
- Vision Coverage: Your allowance for vision hardware, such as eyewear and contacts, is $300 every 12 months. You also get an annual vision exam for a $15 co-pay.
- Hearing Aid Coverage: Every 3 years, you get up to $1,200 per ear toward the cost of a hearing aid. Visit www.epichearing.com/seiu775 to learn more. And, hearing exams are free with EPIC Hearing.
- Immediate Care: KPNW offers a 24/7 advice nurse hotline. Call 1-800-813-2000, and follow the prompt to get advice from a nurse.
Additional Ways to Use Your Benefits:
Learn more about your high-quality benefits, and how to use them wisely.
Need Help? Call the Member Resource Center (MRC).
The MRC can explain your benefits and help you find a doctor. Call 1-866-371-3200 (8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Pacific time, Monday – Friday).
Member Resource Center (Учебно-методический центр для участников) поможет вам понять ваши потребности и переведет на нужный план медицинского страхования. Обращайтесь по телефону 1-866-371-3200 с понедельника по пятницу с 8:00 до 18:00 часов (по Тихоокеанскому времени).
El Centro de Recursos del Afiliado comprende sus necesidades y lo ayudará con su plan médico. Llame al 1-866-371-3200 (de lunes a viernes de 8 a. m. a 6 p. m., hora del Pacífico).
成员资源中心会了解您的需求，并将您转到您的健康计划。请您致电 1-866-371-3200（太平洋时间周一至周五早上 8 点至下午 6 点之间）。
Trung Tâm Nguồn Lực Thành Viên có thể hiểu rõ nhu cầu của bạn và chuyển bạn tới chương trình sức khỏe của bạn. Hãy gọi đến số 1-866-371-3200 (8 giờ sáng – 6 chiều theo giờ Thái Bình Dương, Thứ Hai – Thứ Sáu).
회원 콜 센터는 귀하의 필요 사항에 대해 이해하고 있으며 귀하의 건강 보험으로 연결해 드릴 수 있습니다. 1-866-371-3200으로 전화하십시오(태평양 표준시 기준으로 월요일-금요일 오전 8시부터 오후 6시 사이).