Counseling and Work/Life Resources
Support for you and your family members is a call away
24/7 Access to Helpful Resources
You and your family can get confidential support for personal and work-related issues with the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), through Health Advocate.
Call in 24/7 to get directed to the right resources, including:
- Confidential, short-term counseling from licensed professional counselors for personal issues
- Access to work/life resources that can help with:
- Childcare and eldercare
- Financial and legal
- Time management and relocation
- Health, well-being, and work/life balance
- Helpful links, webinars, and online courses for self-learning
Using EAP is Easy
For immediate assistance, call toll-free at 877-240-6863 and get connected to a certified counselor or work/life specialist, depending on your needs.
Visit http:/ww.heathadvocate.com/seiu775bg to see all of the resources and tools available to you.
Learn More About EAP
To be eligible for EAP, you need to have worked at least 1 hour per month for an employer who participates in the Health Benefits Trust. To remain eligible, continue working at least 1 hour per month.