HCA Certification Exam Rescheduling
Prometric is currently rescheduling Home Care Aide (HCA) certification exams. They will be contacting you be email with your test date.
On the day of your exam, be sure to:
- Bring a mask. You must be wearing one to take the exam. Face masks with a valve will NOT be allowed.
- Have your “Admission to Test” (ATT) letter and 2 valid forms of identification.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled exam. Late arrivals will not be allowed to take the exam and will need to pay the exam fee for the rescheduled date.
If you have questions about your testing date or location, please contact Prometric.
Peer Mentor Support and Tutoring
Peer mentors are certified Home Care Aides who help new caregivers like you become certified. There are 2 ways you can connect with them for support as you prepare for your upcoming exam.
Skills Demo Webinars
- Review the skills you need to know for your exam with this Peer Mentor-led, online webinar. They are available every Friday from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. Contact a Peer Mentor to register for a free webinar.
- Peer Mentors offer free 30 minute phone tutoring sessions. Receive personalized help as get ready to take your HCA certification exam.
Call 855-803-2095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a Peer Mentor. They are available Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.