Welcome to your health plan!
Start using your benefits by finding a doctor.
Your new health plan went into effect August 1, 2019. Based on your location, you are now enrolled in one of the following plans:
- Kaiser Permanente Washington (KPWA)
- Kaiser Permanente Northwest (KPNW)
Find Your Primary Care Doctor
Now is a good time to start using your great new benefits. The first step is finding a primary care doctor who can provide you with continued care and help you:
- Catch health issues early.
- Manage chronic illnesses.
- Reach your health goals.
- Coordinate your care.
- And much more!
Follow these step-by-step instructions to find an in-network primary care doctor near you. The steps will take you to an online directory page with a list of doctors that you can filter until you find one you like. Once you do, just call their phone number, mention your insurance information and schedule your first appointment!
- Visit the “Provider Referral Directory.”
- Under “Continue as a Guest,” enter your zip code, and click “Search.”
- Select the Aetna Choice® POS II Open Access Plan, and click “Continue.”
- Click the “Medical Doctors & Specialists” category, next click the “Doctors (Primary Care)” category.
- Select from the top of the list, “Doctors (Primary Care).”
- Select “All Primary Care Physicians.”
If you prefer to find a doctor or discuss your plan over the phone, please call Aetna Member Services for SEIU 775 Members at 855-736-9469.
Kaiser Permanente Washington (KPWA)
- Visit the “Search” page.
- Under “Search Specialties and Providers,” select your plan:
- Select, “Core.”
- Enter your zip code.
- Under the “Browse by Category” drop down:
- Select “Medical Care”;
- then select “Primary Care”;
- then select “Internal Medicine.”
If you prefer to find a doctor or discuss your plan over the phone, please call KPWA Member Services at 1-888-901-4636.
Kaiser Permanente Northwest (KPNW)
- Visit the “Find doctors and locations page.”
- Under “Search type”, click “Doctors.”
- Under the ”Region” drop-down menu, select “Oregon / SW Washington.”
- Select “Use my location” OR enter your zip code or city and distance preferences.
- Click “Search.”
If you prefer to find a doctor or discuss your plan over the phone, please call KPNW Member Services at 1-888-813.2000.
Your 2019-2020 Benefits
Regardless of health plan, your $25 co-premium includes high-quality health, dental and vision benefits.
You are also eligible for other great wellness and safety benefits, including free safety shoes, hearing aids and multiple self-care programs.