Tools for Calm
Learn how to practice mindfulness at work
About the Course
- Identify when and how to find moments to relax
- Be calm in the midst of stress
- Better manage feelings of anxiety or depression
- Sleep better
This online course is available for all caregivers. Here’s what the course offers:
- One hour-long session a week for 6 weeks.
- Video-based class sessions (attend from your living room or your kitchen).
- Exercises and tools to try at work and at home.
- 6 continuing education (CE) credits awarded for completion.
- A community of other caregivers who can support and encourage you.
Para información sobre el curso Tools for Calm en español, haga clic aquí.
Pick the course series that works for you.
|Week 1||April 1||April 1||April 3|
|Week 2||April 8||April 8||April 10|
|Week 3||April 15||April 15||April 17|
|Week 4||April 22||April 22||April 24|
|Week 5||April 29||April 29||May 1|
|Week 6||May 6||May 6||May 8|
How to Register
1) Log in to the Training Portal (use the box on the left side of this page).
- You’ll need your username and password to do this. Forgot your username or password? Visit this page.
- Never logged in before? Visit this page.
2) Once you’ve logged in, follow these steps to register for class:
- Click on “Manage My Training”
- Click “Enroll” next to “Mindfulness at Work for Caregivers”
- Select “Show Details” next to the class schedule you would like to register for
- Click on “Enroll in All” (a new page will load)
- Click on “Enroll”
Having problems registering? Send an email to email@example.com or call the Member Resource Center (MRC) at 1-866-371-3200, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. If you currently don’t have an open CE requirement, the MRC can register you for the class dates you are interested in.
What Is Mindfulness?
In this video, we explain what mindfulness is and how it may help you:
What Are Other Caregivers Saying About Tools for Calm?
Caregivers who have participated in earlier courses have noticed reduced stress, anxiety and feelings of depression. They also say the course has had a ripple effect – the benefits they experience quickly become benefits for their clients and their families.
Caregivers talk about the program in their own words:
Six (6) Continuing Education Credits
When you complete all 6 sessions, you can receive 6 hours of CE credit. More details about getting CE credit can be found here.