Tools for Calm
Tools for Calm offers practical guidance for relieving stress and finding more calm in your life and work. This program may help you:
- Identify when and how to find moments to relax
- Be calm in the midst of stress
- Better manage feelings of anxiety or depression
- Sleep better
We’re introducing an online course starting in April 2018. The class is available for all caregivers, even if you are not seeking CE credits. Here’s what the course offers:
- One hour-long session a week for 6 weeks
- Video-based class sessions (attend from your living room or your kitchen)
- Exercises and tools to try at work and at home
- 6 continuing education (CE) credits awarded for completion
- A community of other caregivers who can support and encourage you
How to Register:
We’ll be announcing new class schedules shortly. To be notified as soon as the schedules are available, use this online form.
What Is Mindfulness?
In this video, we explain what mindfulness is and how it may help you:
What Are Other Caregivers Saying About Tools for Calm?
Caregivers who have participated in earlier courses have noticed reduced stress, anxiety and feelings of depression. They also say the course has had a ripple effect – the benefits they experience quickly become benefits for their clients and their families.
Caregivers talk about the program in their own words:
6 Continuing Education Credits
When you complete all 6 sessions, you can receive 6 hours of CE credit. More details about getting CE credit can be found here.
Want to learn more about how to register, future Spanish-language options and future course schedules? Visit the FAQ.
Have questions about the program? Send an email to email@example.com.