Tools for Calm
Tools for Calm offers practical guidance for relieving stress and finding more calm in your life and work. This program may help you:
- Identify when and how to find moments to relax
- Be calm in the midst of stress
- Better manage feelings of anxiety or depression
- Sleep better
This online course is available for all caregivers. Here’s what the course offers:
- One hour-long session a week for 6 weeks
- Video-based class sessions (attend from your living room or your kitchen)
- Exercises and tools to try at work and at home
- 6 continuing education (CE) credits awarded for completion
- A community of other caregivers who can support and encourage you
How to Register:
The next group of classes will begin the first week of October, meeting once a week for 6 weeks on the following schedules:
- Mondays at 9 a.m. (starts October 1)
- Tuesdays at 7 p.m. (starts October 2)
- Saturdays at 10 a.m. (starts October 6)
To be notified as soon as registration opens, use this online form.
What Is Mindfulness?
In this video, we explain what mindfulness is and how it may help you:
What Are Other Caregivers Saying About Tools for Calm?
Caregivers who have participated in earlier courses have noticed reduced stress, anxiety and feelings of depression. They also say the course has had a ripple effect – the benefits they experience quickly become benefits for their clients and their families.
Caregivers talk about the program in their own words:
6 Continuing Education Credits
When you complete all 6 sessions, you can receive 6 hours of CE credit. More details about getting CE credit can be found here.
Want to learn more about how to register, future Spanish-language options and future course schedules? Visit the FAQ.
Have questions about the program? Send an email to email@example.com.