Tools for Calm
Learn how to practice mindfulness at work
About the Course
- Identify when and how to find moments to relax
- Be calm in the midst of stress
- Better manage feelings of anxiety or depression
- Sleep better
This online course is available for all caregivers. Here’s what the course offers:
- One hour-long session a week for 6 weeks.
- Video-based class sessions (attend from your living room or your kitchen).
- Exercises and tools to try at work and at home.
- 6 continuing education (CE) credits awarded for completion.
- A community of other caregivers who can support and encourage you.
Para información sobre el curso Tools for Calm en español, haga clic aquí.
Sign Up for Information About Future Classes
There are currently no new classes but if you fill out this form, we will contact you when registration for the next series begins. Thank you!
What Is Mindfulness?
In this video, we explain what mindfulness is and how it may help you:
What Are Other Caregivers Saying About Tools for Calm?
Caregivers who have participated in earlier courses have noticed reduced stress, anxiety and feelings of depression. They also say the course has had a ripple effect – the benefits they experience quickly become benefits for their clients and their families.
Caregivers talk about the program in their own words:
Six (6) Continuing Education Credits
When you complete all 6 sessions, you can receive 6 hours of CE credit. More details about getting CE credit can be found here.
Have more questions about the course? Visit the FAQ, or call the Member Resource Center at 1-866-371-3200, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday.