Open Enrollment is July 1-20
This is Your Chance to:
- Get health care coverage.
- Change your dental plan.
- Learn about new benefits.
Learn More in Your Language
Korean: 공개 등록에 대한 자세한 내용
Vietnamese: Tìm hiểu thêm về Thời gian đăng ký
Enrollment is Easy
Beginning July 1, there are two options to enroll or change your coverage.
NOTICE: My Plan is no longer available during Open Enrollment. Please submit your forms by mail, email or fax. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Option 1: By Mail
You will receive a packet in the mail with forms to use. You can also download and complete your application and return it by U.S. Mail. Postage is required.
Option 2: By Email or Fax
You can return your forms electronically to the Health Benefits Trust at SEIU-HBT@zenith-american.com (email) or 206.298.3424 (fax). If you need assistance, call the MRC at 1-866-371-3200.
Returning your enrollment forms is easy. Send them in an envelope with your return address and U.S. postage to:
Zenith American Solutions, Inc.
11724 NE 195th Street, Suite 300
Bothell, WA, 98011-3145
If you do not receive confirmation of enrollment or plan changes within 45 days, call Zenith at 1 (866) 770-1917.
While your premium will remain the same, we have some great additional benefits for 2019-2020:
- Increased vision hardware coverage – Your allowance for vision coverage has increased to $300 every 12 months. Previously, members were given a $200 allowance for vision hardware every 24 months.
- New fertility benefit – Your coverage now includes comprehensive infertility and advanced reproductive technology (ART) services. For more information, contact your healthcare provider.
- For Delta Dental members – The Pacific Dental Alliance (PDA) dental offices will accept members’ dental plan as payment in-full for all procedures up to the $2,000 plan maximum. New PDA patients will also receive a free Sonicare toothbrush.
In addition to health and dental plans, you have access to benefits designed just for you:
- Hearing aid coverage – There is no co-pay for a hearing assessments through EPIC Hearing. You also get up to $1,200 per ear every 3 years toward the cost of a hearing aid. (www.epichearing.com/seiu775)
- Self-care benefits: Our emotional health programs are intended to reduce stress, depression and anxiety. Find the self-care program that fits your needs.
- Caregiver Kicks: Get free, comfortable and slip-resistant shoes in more than 70 styles. Learn more about Caregiver Kicks.
Plan changes are optional. If you are already enrolled and do nothing, you will continue receiving the same great health coverage. Changes made during the Open Enrollment period take effect August 1 for the August 2019 – July 2020 Plan Year.
*If you are an eligible Independent Provider (IP) with the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS), you can apply for insurance outside of the Open Enrollment period at any time throughout the year.
Adding or removing dependents: Agency Providers may add or remove child dependents. If you enroll your dependent in coverage, you have to pay the full premium through automatic payroll deduction. Full premiums range from $653-$790 per dependent per month. If you would like more information about the price of dependent coverage please call the Member Resource Center (MRC) at 1-866-371-3200.
Eligibility for Health Coverage
To qualify for coverage, you must work 80 hours each month for two months in a row and maintain 80 hours per month going forward for continuous coverage.
Download and print your Open Enrollment forms:
- Dental Change Form
- Home Care Aide Enrollment Form
- Dependent Enrollment Form (AP only)
- Waive Coverage Form
View 2019-2020 medical and dental summaries below. Your medical plan summary is already assigned based on your zip code. You can choose from Delta Dental or Willamette Dental for your dental plan. You have also been mailed a printed version of these documents.
Call the Member Resource Center at 1-866-371-3200 (8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Pacific time, Monday – Friday)