Your KPWA Health Plan
Find a doctor and start using your benefits today!
It’s easy to use your health benefits:
- Make an online account at wa.kaiserpermanente.org.
- Find a primary care doctor.
- Schedule a check-up.
Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for coverage through SEIU 775 Benefits Group, you must submit an application, work 80 hours each month for two months in a row and maintain 80 hours per month going forward for continuous coverage.
An online account makes it easy to find a doctor, manage costs or try a health program.
- Visit the Kaiser Permanente of Washington website.
- Click “Sign In” in the upper right hand corner.
- Click “Register Now”.
- Enter your member registration information:
- First and last name
- Your birthdate
- Your Member ID number
- The last 4 of your SSN
If you have previously set up an account and lost your password or have difficulty setting up access, please reach out to Member Services at 888-901-4636.
The first step to using your benefits is finding a doctor (also called a “primary care provider”) who can provide you with continued care. And with your health plan, doctor’s office visits are just $15.
Follow these steps to find a doctor in your network:
- Visit the “Search” page.
- Under “Search Specialties and Providers,” select your plan:
- Select, “Core.”
- Enter your City, State and/or zip code.
- Under the “Browse by Category” drop down:
- Select “Medical Care”;
- then select “Primary Care”;
- then select “Internal Medicine.”
If you prefer to find a doctor or wish to discuss your plan and get help finding a provider over the phone, please call KPWA Member Services at 1-888-901-4636.
These instructions are for caregivers on the KPWA HMO plan. For help finding a doctor on the KPWA POS plan, call the KPWA Member Services line:1-888-901-4636.
Use your affordable (and in many cases, free) benefits! Benefits include emotional health programs and dental, hearing and vision benefits.
Emotional Health Benefits:
These resources make it easy to find support for you or your family anytime, anywhere. Use then to get help with anything from day-to-say stresses to more serious challenges like harassment or depression.
- Behavioral Health Services: Call the Behavioral Health Access Line at Kaiser at 1-888-287-2680 or visit the Kaiser Permanente website to get more information on mental health and wellness.
- Online Care: Kaiser Permanente provides multiple online services to give you immediate medical support from the comfort of home. Visit Kaiser Permanente’s website to learn more.
- Self-care programs through SEIU 775 Benefits Group: It’s important to care for your emotional health, but people have different needs. Try one of 3 programs designed for caregivers: Ginger, EAP or Tools for Calm.
- Dental Benefits: Your dental plan is included in your health benefits! Dental cleanings and preventive care, like X-Rays, fillings and fluoride are always free with Delta Dental or Willamette Dental Group. Learn more about your dental plan.
- Vision Coverage: Your allowance for vision hardware, such as eyewear and contacts, is $300 every 12 months. You also get an annual vision exam for a $15 co-pay.
- Hearing Aid Coverage: Every 3 years, you get up to $1,200 per ear toward the cost of a hearing aid. Visit www.epichearing.com/seiu775 to learn more. And, hearing exams are free with EPIC Hearing.
Additional Ways to Use Your Benefits:
Learn more about your high-quality benefits, and how to use them wisely.
Need Help? Call the Member Resource Center (MRC).
The MRC can explain your benefits and help you find a doctor. Call 1-866-371-3200 (8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Pacific time, Monday – Friday).
Member Resource Center (Учебно-методический центр для участников) поможет вам понять ваши потребности и переведет на нужный план медицинского страхования. Обращайтесь по телефону 1-866-371-3200 с понедельника по пятницу с 8:00 до 18:00 часов (по Тихоокеанскому времени).
El Centro de Recursos del Afiliado comprende sus necesidades y lo ayudará con su plan médico. Llame al 1-866-371-3200 (de lunes a viernes de 8 a. m. a 6 p. m., hora del Pacífico).
成员资源中心会了解您的需求，并将您转到您的健康计划。请您致电 1-866-371-3200（太平洋时间周一至周五早上 8 点至下午 6 点之间）。
Trung Tâm Nguồn Lực Thành Viên có thể hiểu rõ nhu cầu của bạn và chuyển bạn tới chương trình sức khỏe của bạn. Hãy gọi đến số 1-866-371-3200 (8 giờ sáng – 6 chiều theo giờ Thái Bình Dương, Thứ Hai – Thứ Sáu).
회원 콜 센터는 귀하의 필요 사항에 대해 이해하고 있으며 귀하의 건강 보험으로 연결해 드릴 수 있습니다. 1-866-371-3200으로 전화하십시오(태평양 표준시 기준으로 월요일-금요일 오전 8시부터 오후 6시 사이).