Your KPWA Health Plan
Find a doctor today
It’s easy to use your health benefits:
- Make an online account at wa.kaiserpermanente.org.
- Find a primary care doctor.
- Schedule a check-up.
Make an Online Account
An online account saves time by making it easy to find a doctor, manage costs or try a health program.
- Visit the Kaiser Permanente of Washington website.
- Click “Sign In” in the upper right hand corner.
- Click “Register Now”.
- Enter your member registration information:
- First and last name
- Your birthdate
- Your Member ID number
- The last 4 of your Social Security number (SSN)
If you have previously set up an account and lost your password or have difficulty setting up access, please reach out to Kaiser Permanente Washington Member Services at 888-901-4636
Find a Doctor
The first step to using your benefits is finding a doctor (also called a “primary care provider”) who can give you care. With your health plan, doctor’s office visits are just $15.
Follow these steps to find a doctor in your network:
- Visit the “Search” page.
- Under “Search Specialties and Providers,” select your plan:
- Select “Core.”
- Enter your City, State and/or Zip Code.
- Under the “Browse by Category” drop-down menu:
- Select “Medical Care”;
- then select “Primary Care”;
- then select “Internal Medicine.”
If you prefer to find a doctor or wish to discuss your plan over the phone, please call Kaiser Permanente Washington Member Services at 1-888-901-4636.
These instructions are for caregivers on the KPWA HMO plan. For help finding a doctor on the KPWA POS plan, call the Kaiser Permanente Washington Member Services line:1-888-901-4636.
Your 2020-2021 Health Plan
Use your affordable (and in many cases, free) benefits! Benefits include emotional health programs and dental, hearing and vision benefits.
Call (877) 606-6705.