Your KPWA Health Plan
Make a free appointment with your primary doctor.
Make a free appointment with your primary care doctor.
With your Kaiser Permanente of Washington coverage, you can enjoy free appointments with your primary care doctor in person, by phone or online. You can choose your doctor at any time to get convenient, high-quality and personalized care.
With your free and low-cost healthcare anywhere, you can enjoy:
- High-quality care, personalized to your needs.
- Safe, convenient visits that happen in the comfort of your own home.
- A choice of options for secure online or phone care, so you can use whatever technology you like most:
- Text-based messaging.
- Video visits.
- Smartphone app.
Learn more about the options available on your plan. [link to HA KPWA page]
Make an Online Account
An online account saves time by making it easy to find a doctor, manage costs or try a health program.
- Visit the Kaiser Permanente of Washington website.
- Click “Sign In” in the upper right hand corner.
- Click “Register Now”.
- Enter your member registration information:
- First and last name
- Your birthdate
- Your Member ID number
- The last 4 of your Social Security number (SSN)
If you have previously set up an account and lost your password or have difficulty setting up access, please reach out to Kaiser Permanente Washington Member Services at 888-901-4636
Your 2021-2022 Health Plan
Use your free and low-cost benefits! Your coverage includes emotional health options and dental, hearing and vision benefits.
Learn more about your 2020-2021 health plan. [LINK]
Call customer service at 1-877-606-6705, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific time, Monday-Friday.