Your KPNW Health Plan
Find a doctor today
It’s easy to use your health benefits:
- Make an online account at KaiserPermanente.org.
- Find a primary care doctor.
- Schedule a check-up.
Make an Online Account
An online account saves time by making it easy to find a doctor, manage costs or try a health program.
- Visit the Kaiser Permanente Northwest website.
- Click “Register” in the upper right hand corner.
- Click “Create My Account”.
- Under “Where do you get care?” select “Ore. / SW Wash.”
- Enter your member registration information, and click “Next”.
- Answer several general questions, which will take you to the account home page.
Find a Doctor
The first step to using your benefits is finding a doctor (also called a “primary care provider”) who can provide you with continued care. And with your health plan, doctor’s office visits are just $15.
Follow these steps to find a doctor in your network:
- Visit the “Find doctors and locations page.”
- Under “Search type”, click “Doctors.”
- Under the ”Region” drop-down menu, select “Oregon / SW Washington.”
- Select “Use my location” OR enter your zip code or city and distance preferences.
- Click “Search.”
If you prefer to find a doctor or discuss your plan over the phone, please call Kaiser Permanente Northwest Member Services at 1-888-813.2000.
Your 2020-2021 Health Plan
Use your affordable (and in many cases, free) benefits! Benefits include emotional health programs and dental, hearing and vision benefits.
Call (877) 606-6705.