How to Submit an Appeal to the Health Benefits Trust
Reasons to Send an Appeal to the Health Benefits Trust Appeals Committee
- Your health coverage eligibility or enrollment was denied.
You Have Three Ways to Submit an Appeal
- Email: SEIU775BGfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax: 516-723-7395
- Mail a letter to:
SEIU 775 Benefits Group
PO Box 24811
Seattle, WA 98124
What to Include in Your Appeal
- Personal information including full name, date of birth and address.
- Details around the decision you will appeal, including dates and names of anyone you have already spoken to.
- Helpful documents, written comments or other information to support your appeal.
What to Expect
- Within 5 days of receipt, you will be provided a written notification acknowledging receipt of the appeal.
- Within 45 days, you will be notified in writing the outcome.
- All decisions made by the Health Benefits Trust Administrative Review Committee and Appeals Review Committee are final.
Call (877) 606-6705.