Your 2019-20 Health Benefits
Major Plan Changes This Year
While your co-premium will remain the same, we have some great additional benefits for 2019-2020.
- Increased vision hardware coverage – Your allowance for vision coverage has increased to $300 every 12 months. Previously, members were given a $200 allowance for vision hardware every 24 months.
- New fertility benefit – Your coverage now includes comprehensive infertility and advanced reproductive technology (ART) services. For more information, contact your healthcare provider.
- For Delta Dental members – The Pacific Dental Alliance (PDA) dental offices will accept members’ dental plan as payment in-full for all procedures up to the $2,000 plan maximum. New PDA patients will also receive a free Sonicare toothbrush.
In addition to health and dental plans, you have access to benefits designed just for you:
- Hearing aid coverage – There is no co-pay for a hearing assessments through EPIC Hearing. You also get up to $1,200 per ear every 3 years toward the cost of a hearing aid. (www.epichearing.com/seiu775)
- Self-care benefits: Our emotional health programs are intended to reduce stress, depression and anxiety. Find the self-care program that fits your needs.
- Caregiver Kicks: Get free, comfortable and slip-resistant shoes in more than 70 styles. Learn more about Caregiver Kicks.
View 2019-2020 medical and dental summaries below. Your medical plan summary is already assigned based on your zip code.
Summary of Benefits Coverage
The Summary of Benefits Coverage (SBC) is a required notice under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). It explains your benefits and provides examples of two common medical situations.
Call a Health Benefits Specialist at 1 (866) 770-1917, Option 1.