Your Online Support Groups
Caregiver Conversations are online group meetings that let you talk with other caregivers to support, encourage, and problem solve with one another. When you sign up, you will have access to an easy way to meet one another that’s free, flexible and can be done from home.
What to Expect
- 75-minute group meetings will be offered 4 days a week at different times of the day, and you can attend groups when they work for you.
- Group meetings will be led by trained facilitators who have a caregiving background.
- You will need a touchscreen phone, a computer or a tablet.
Benefits of Caregiver Conversations:
- The opportunity to talk and be heard.
- Sharing of techniques to improve your work and life.
- Easy online access and flexibility of different time/topic offerings.
Join the Conversation
Get started today by taking a quick eligibility survey:
Support Group Topics
- Being more self-aware – mindfulness
- Benefits of exercise
- Building self-esteem
- Good sleep habits
- Stress management
- Dealing with anger
- Healthy assertive behaviors
- Coping skills
- Balance and boundary setting
Have you already signed up? Log in to your account.