How to Download Ginger
How to Download on an Android
1. From a Home screen, tap to open the Play Store. Your Play Store may be in a folder named “Google”.
2. Tap the Google Play search bar (located at the top), enter “Ginger” and select the Ginger Emotional Support app.
3. Tap Install.
4. To launch the app, tap Open.
How to Download on an iPhone
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Tap Search and enter the word “Ginger” to find the app.
3. When you find the Ginger Emotional Support app, download it to your device. To do this:
4. Tap on the app to view the app’s product page.
5. To get the free app, tap Get. If you don’t see a button that says “Get” you might need to tap the image that looks like this:
6. You will need to enter your Apple ID to complete your download. This might mean entering your password, or using Touch ID or Face ID if you have them set up.