Class Cancellation Information
Class Cancellations and Late Starts:
No Cancellations at this time
How to find out if your class is canceled:
- We follow public school closures. If the school district in which the training is located has canceled school, your class will also be canceled. To find out about cancellations, go to the school district website. Visit this site to find your school district’s website.
- If the school district has a late start, class will begin at the normally scheduled time.
- If your class is at a local college, go to the college website.
- If your class is the first day of a series of classes, you’ll be notified by your instructor as soon as possible; otherwise you can refer to the school district or college website.
- For weekend classes, if your class is cancelled you will be contacted as soon as possible. Please ensure your contact information is up-to-date in your My Benefits profile.
How to find out about your rescheduled class:
- You will be notified via email and phone about your rescheduled class. This can sometimes take few days; please wait to hear from us.
The Member Resource Center (MRC):
- The MRC receives many calls during these closures. Please use the ways listed above to find information more quickly.