Class Cancellation Information
Class Cancellations and Late Starts:
All in-person classes that were scheduled are cancelled. Classes will be rescheduled once safety for caregivers and instructors can be ensured, following the direction of state officials. Caregivers whose deadlines are passed will be contacted first as classes are rescheduled. You will be contacted with more information about class rescheduling.
- Prometric has temporarily closed all testing sites.
- What does this mean for you? If you had classes scheduled during this time you will be contacted about rescheduled classes and do not need to contact the Member Resource Center (MRC). Thank you for your patience! There are many classes that need to be rescheduled and caregivers are being contacted according to deadline (or training start date), so if your start date is later, you will be contacted after caregivers who have training now. Please ensure your contact information is up-to-date in your My Benefits profile.
- What about my training deadline? Governor Inslee announced that long-term care worker training deadlines would be extended. Details about caregiver-specific deadlines will be known shortly. If your deadline is affected you will be contacted with that information.
- I was scheduled for in-person continuing education. Can I take this online? Yes! More than 60 options for online and webinar classes are available and a good choice for completing your training requirement. You can log into My Benefits to get started.
- How will I know about my rescheduled classes? My Benefits will be updated with your new courses. Agency Providers can check with their employer. But, keep in mind it will take some time to reschedule and we will reschedule upcoming classes first and classes that impact caregiver deadlines.
How to find out about your rescheduled class:
- You will be notified via email and phone about your rescheduled class. This can sometimes take few days; please wait to hear and do not contact the MRC.
The Member Resource Center (MRC):
- The MRC receives many calls during these closures. Please use the ways listed above to find information more quickly.