Class Cancellation Information
Class Cancellations and Late Starts:
- No Cancellations today
How to find out if your class is canceled:
- We follow public school closures and late starts. If the school district in which the training is located has canceled or announced a late start, your class will also be canceled or start late. To find out more, go to the school district website. Visit this site to find your school district’s website.
- If your class is at a local college, go to the college website.
- If your class is the first day of a series of classes, you’ll be notified by your instructor as soon as possible; otherwise you can refer to the school district or college website.
- For weekend classes, if your class is cancelled you will be contacted as soon as possible. Please ensure your contact information is up-to-date in your My Benefits profile.
How to find out about your rescheduled class:
- You will be notified via email and phone about your rescheduled class. This can sometimes take few days; please wait to hear from us.
The Member Resource Center (MRC):
- The MRC receives many calls during these closures. Please use the ways listed above to find information more quickly.