Your Aetna Health Plan
Find a doctor today
It’s easy to use your health benefits:
- Make an online account at Aetna.com.
- Find a primary care doctor.
- Schedule a check-up.
Make an Online Account
An online account saves time by making it easy to find a doctor, manage costs or try a health program.
- Visit the Aetna website.
- Click the “Login” button on the upper right-hand corner.
- Under “Don’t Have An Account?”, click “Register”.
- Complete the 4 steps for new user registration.
- You can use your Member ID found on your insurance card or your Social Security number to sign up.
Find a Doctor
The first step to using your benefits is finding a doctor (also called a “primary care provider”) who can provide you with continued care. And with your health plan, doctor’s visits are just $15.
Follow these steps to find a doctor in your network:
- Visit the “Provider Referral Directory.”
- Under “Continue as a Guest,” enter your zip code, and click “Search.”
- Select the Aetna Choice® POS II Open Access Plan, and click “Continue.”
- Click the “Medical Doctors & Specialists” category, then click the “Doctors (Primary Care)” category.
- Select from the top of the list, “Doctors (Primary Care).”
- Select “All Primary Care Physicians.”
If you prefer to find a doctor or discuss your plan over the phone, call Aetna Member Services at 855-736-9469, and let them know your insurance is through SEIU 775 Benefits Group.
Your 2020-2021 Health Plan
Use your affordable (and in many cases, free) benefits! Benefits include emotional health programs and dental, hearing and vision benefits.
Call (877) 606-6705.