Your 2016-2017 Health Benefits
New this year: No copay for mental health visits
New this year, mental health and chemical dependency visits have no copay.
Mental Health options available to you can look like:
- One-on-one therapy with a mental health counselor
- Group therapy
- Psychiatric care
- Substance abuse counseling
You can start either by talking with your Primary Care Provider or calling the numbers below for your health provider.
Making this call can be the hardest step. But know that it is the first step on your road to a happier, healthy life.
Kasier Permanente members:
- Call 855-632-8280 to schedule therapy and counseling services.
- Emergency psychiatric services (24 hours), call 1-866-453-3932 (toll free)
- Find more information on Kaiser’s website
Individual Provider Health Plans
Find your specific health plan documents below. Each packet also contains the Delta Dental plan summary, Willamette Dental plan summary, and a dental plan change form if you want to switch your plan.